Tuesday, February 27, 2007

It is 5:30.I m in office and not feeling very well. I think I am catching fever. The air in the office is quite different today. It has nothing to do with Charles. It feels like a silent evening of monsoon where it has just stopped raining heavily. I have hardly done any work today. I didn’t sleep properly last night. Abhinav gave us his farewell treat last night at café royale, colaba. This was our first dinner together, me, Kalpit, Alankar, Mitali, Manas and Abhinav. I decided to stay up at Amrishes place last night, a wonderful double storey volume with wooden pitched roof, with an enclosed balcony looking over sleeping grant road station. The yellow light makes it even more adorable. I was meeting Amrish after very long. It was almost 2:30 when we realized; we should stop talking and go to sleep since we both have office.
Today is the first day of office without Abhinav. And his absence is making the air more dull and heavy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home